Plaza Dental Care

Frequently Asked Questions: Cosmetic Dentistry

How can we help you?

We are happy to answer questions about our services and procedures. We believe patient education is crucial so that you can make the best decisions about your oral health and dental care. Because there are some questions that are common among our patients, we have included some of them below. But if your question isn't answered here, we invite you to give us a call. One of our friendly team members will be happy to help.

Cosmetic Dentistry

Woman smiling while on cell phoneIf you don’t like the way your smile looks, you might want to look into the following cosmetic dentistry treatments:

  • Professional teeth whitening. Stained or yellowed teeth can happen as a result of the foods and beverages we consume as well as the natural ageing process. Professional teeth whitening at our modbury, SA dental clinic is safe and effective. Your teeth could be whiter with our in-chair teeth whitening system, Philips Zoom. We also offer at-home whitening treatments that come with custom-made trays for good results.
  • Veneers. If your teeth are gapped, chipped, misaligned or have other flaws, veneers can cover them up, giving you a celebrity-calibre smile in just a couple of dental appointments. These ultra-thin tooth covers have a similar translucence to the natural teeth, so no one will even know you have them.
  • Dental crowns. Dental crowns are frequently used to strengthen a back molar that has become fractured because of a large filling, but they are also used cosmetically. Many patients opt to cover up a damaged or stained tooth with a dental crown to improve the look of their smile.

We Welcome Your Call to Our Modbury Clinic

We invite you to give us a call on (08) 8264 7333 to find out more about cosmetic dentistry treatments.

Not finding what you need?
Disclaimer: The information throughout this site is not intended to be taken as medical advice.
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.