Are you tired of gaps from missing teeth causing problems with your smile? Or maybe you are considering a few different tooth replacement options but aren't sure which one suits you and your smile the best. In some cases, dental implants can make a world of difference for patients seeking tooth replacement.
What Are Dental Implants?
Dental implants can vastly improve a patient's overall oral health. A dental implant consists of a titanium, biocompatible screw that our dentist at Plaza Dental Care places directly into the jawbone. The screw placement stimulates growth and healing in the bone that solidifies the implant, adding strength and reliability. After the implant sets, we can place a custom-milled dental crown on top that looks and functions just like a regular tooth.
5 Facts About Dental Implants
- Dental implants support the arch of teeth around them.
- Dental implants can also support dentures (referred to as implant-retained dentures).
- Dental implants can last for years with proper care and, in many cases, don't require further treatment outside of regular checkups.
- Dental implants allow for seamless cleaning with the rest of the teeth by simply brushing, flossing, using mouthwash, and regularly visiting a dentist.
- Dental implants can drastically improve patients' speech and ability to chew some of their favourite foods properly.
Why Should I Consider Dental Implants?
If you are looking for an incredibly life-like tooth replacement option, dental implants can restore your smile! Dental implants add to overall gum health and support facial structures, and don't require removal for cleaning. They can drastically improve cosmetic appearance and boost self-confidence in social situations.
At Plaza Dental Care, our professional team wants your smile to look and function like new. We warmly invite new and existing patients to schedule an initial consultation for more information on dental implants. You can easily book online or call us at (08) 8264 7333 to get started!