- Our Practice provides a most comprehensive range of dental services for all your family.
- Our emphasis is on prevention of problems before they cause real issues. Hence the importance of our Hygiene department for regular monitoring, scaling and cleaning maintenance, fluoride decay prevention treatment and the motivation to help keep you on track.
- Our philosophy is, if we need to do something, let’s do it properly.
- We understand in some circumstances we may need to pace treatment plans to better suit specific budgets and the need to delay some final restorations using adequate provisional restorations is part of our service. In this case we aim to preserve the potential to do the proper job later.
- We handle all the usual treatment modalities found in a good general practice. From regular checkups and xrays and dental hygiene, to routine fillings and cosmetic restorations and crowns and dentures, to implants and bridges to full mouth rehabilitations.
- We have quick access to all the Specialists you might need if your particular problem needs Specialist help.
- If you have missing or badly damaged teeth we can suggest ways to replace these teeth with fixed or removable prostheses.
- Your mouth should look good, feel good and be functional and be easy to maintain.
- We are here to help you achieve that goal.
We try and see all our patients requiring emergency treatment during normal
business hours on the day of contact, or as soon as possible.
Some times this is not possible. But we will try our best.
ADA Emergency Service
After hours we have arranged to have our emergency patients covered by the
Australian Dental Association (ADA) Emergency Service rostered Dentist.
Ph: 08 8272 8111
Alternatively, If you can’t wait until the next working day, leave a message on our answering service.
Ph: 08 8264 7333
General & Restorative Dentistry
- Examination and diagnosis
- Digital X-rays
- Intra oral camera
- Treatment planning
- Treatment options
- Prioritization of needs
- Preventative dentistry
- Dental hygiene services
- Periodontal therapy
- Tooth colour fillings
- Full dentures
- Partial dentures
- Immediate Dentures
- Crowns & Bridges
- Children's dentistry
- Root canal treatment
- Night guards for grinding & clenching
- Dental hygienist services
- Cleaning & polishing
- Cleaning advice
- Diet advice
- Fresh breath advice
- Home tooth whitening
- In chair Zoom whitening
- Cosmetic Contouring
- Bonded Recontouring
- Porcelain Veneers
- Resin Veneers
- Porcelain Crowns & Bridges